gimp-gap is GPL version 2 only
Submitted by Stanislav Brabec
I guess that intention of gimp-gap authors was releasing of gimp-gap under "GPL version 2 or later", as most files contain this clause.
But there are several "GPL version 2 (only)" files: gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/client.c gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/client.h gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/msg.c gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/procterm.c gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/wavfile.h gimp-gap-2.4.0/libwavplayclient/wavplay.h
To have gimp-gap available completely "GPL version 2 or later", you have to ask Warren W. Gay to relicense them under GPLv2 "or later".
- Copyright (C) 1997 Warren W. Gay VE3WWG
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
- Free Software Foundation version 2 of the License.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General
- Public License for more details (see enclosed file COPYING).
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
- with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
- 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.