Program crash after trying to invert colors in selection
GIMP version: 10.10
Note: bug reporters are expected to have verified the bug still exists either in the last stable version of GIMP or on updated development code (master branch).
Operating System: Win 10
Package: Installer from gimp.org
Description of the bug
I make a selection of texts in my image using function "Select by Color Tool". The text is originally black. I then proceed to pick from the menu "Colors" and choose "invert". The program crashes to desktop.
Is the bug reproducible? Always
- Open image containing text
- Choose tool : Select by Color Tool
- Click on text which make all texts of same color selected (Black)
- Choose Colors from menu - then Invert.
Expected result: Selected texts will change color to the inverted color.
Actual result: Crash to desktop.
From the event Viewer: in XML
- 1000 2 100 0x80000000000000 24598 Application V-D836162R.ad.hfk.no
- gimp-2.10.exe 126.96.36.199 00000000 ntdll.dll 10.0.17134.471 7e614c22 c0000374