Issue #45 Fix
It's quite the same as I've mentioned in the issue's comments. And I changed few things,
Firstly, I changed the js file so that it can handle
Secondly, I avoid connect signals in the
EmailRow, instead, directly using the
ConversationListBox constructor to do the connection.
But I couldn't figure out how to properly use the
Gtk.CoordinateTranslate though, it seems hard to get the web view out.
Since the anchor handle possibly have same
#name anchor, so my thinking is to firstly try find unique id, then if no id could be found, then return the first element with the name satisfied.