Gnome "Insert Emoji" option missing for composer text
The "Insert Emoji" option, which is standard for text widgets in Gnome is missing in the composer text field.
Geary version: 3.35.2
GTK version: 3.24.13
GLib version: 2.63.5
WebKitGTK version: 2.27.4
Desktop environment: GNOME
Installation prefix: /usr
- Installation method: RPM
- Desktop environment: Gnome
- Operating system and version: Fedora 32
- Email provider: N/A
Steps to reproduce
- Write a new Mail
- Right click on the subject textfield
- Observe "Insert Emoji" is present
- Right click on the message body composer
No "Insert Emoji" option, just a useless option to insert unicode control characters.
What did you expect to happen?
"Insert Emoji" should be present. The message body is the most likely position you may want to insert them.