No Access to Preferences on X11
I cannot access Geary preferences. This was discovered when attempting to add a new account to Geary. According to the documentation "The Preferences option is available in either Geary's application menu or the gear menu in the upper-right of the toolbar. (The location depends on the install desktop shell. For GNOME Shell and Unity, the application menu is available near the top-left corner of the screen.)" however in GNOME I see neither the gear in the top right corner nor any options in the application menu other than 'Compose Message'.
- Geary version: (0.13.3)
- Installation method: (Available in default Pop!_OS Installation)
- Your desktop: (GNOME 3.32.1)
- Your operating system and version: (Pop!_OS 19.04)
- Email provider: (Gmail and Protonmail)
Steps to reproduce
- Click on Application Menu dropdown in GNOME toolbar
- Observe the lack of access to preferences or account settings
What is the current bug behavior?
Can't access preferences or add an account.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Preferences is an available option in the application menu dropdown
Relevant logs and/or screenshots