Dialog windows not focused after being first shown
It is not possible to permanently delete messages by keyboard only; user has to switch to the mouse to approve the confirmation dialog.
- Geary version: geary-git r3681.77ea2898-1
- Installation method: Package from AUR
- Your desktop: Cinnamon 3.8.8, Gnome 3.28.3
- Your operating system and version: Antergos Linux release 18.6 (ISO-Rolling) Arch Linux release
- Email provider: Company operated IMAP provider
Steps to reproduce
- Select one or more messages
Shift + Delete
- Try to confirm deletion without the mouse
What is the current bug behavior?
Nothing happens because the confirmation dialog has no focus and cannot be activated by means of keystrokes.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Messages can be permanently deleted by keyboard interaction without using the mouse