Signature is not updated if changing account in the "From" drop-down menu when creating a new mail starting from an account with no signature setup
Sorry for the extra long issue name but this is what it is.
- setup 2 accounts (A & B)
- set the signature (HTML or text signature) for one of them (account B).
- select account A in sidebar then compose new mail (ctrl + N)
- change "From" address in drop-down menu to select account B
=> signature stays blank whereas account B signature should be used.
It works OK if the account selected in the sidebar, before composing new mail, has a signature set :
- select account B in sidebar then compose new mail (ctrl + N)
- change "From" address in drop-down menu to select another account
=> signature updated correctly.
- Geary compiled from source 791c321a
- Gnome 3.28
- Ubuntu 18.10