difficult to delete old gmail account
- Geary version: 13.0
- Installation method: rebuilt .deb for Ubuntu 19.04 from the Debian experimental version.
- Your desktop: GNOME
- Your operating system and version: Ubuntu 19.04 Alpha
- Email provider: Gmail
Steps to reproduce
- Use an old version of Geary to add your Google account.
- Add your Google account to GNOME Online Accounts
- Install geary 0.13.0 and run it.
- Open the app menu and click Accounts. Select the old Gmail account (in my case it's the first one in the list but a bit hard to tell which is which) and click Remove Account.
- Close Geary. Then reopen Geary.
What is the current bug behavior?
The old Gmail account is still there.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The old account is removed.