Weird problem with one account in a double account set-up when checking new mail when closed
I have two accounts set up, one Gmail (directly from GOA), and an outlook account (this is in fact a Microsoft exchange account, and is also in GOA, but it does not get recognised by Geary, so I have to manually add it up through the Outlook option). Both work as expected, except for one weird glitch. I have "watch for new mail when closed" on. I minimise geary, and when an email comes to the outlook account, I click the notification, opens the window again where I can read the email, but if I go after to my gmail account I see nothing, expect the spinning disk (like trying to fetch email). Weirdly so, if the notification email comes in the Gmail account, then the problem does not appear if I go later to the outlook one.
- Geary version: 3.36.1
- Installation method: Package
- Desktop environment: GNOME
- Operating system and version: Arch linux
- Email provider: Gmail, Outlook.com
Steps to reproduce
- Set up two email accounts; one Gmail (GOA) and another outlook manually.
- Watch for new email when closed, minimise Geary.
- Email comes to the outlook account, click notification, go to Geary outlook account.
- Try to switch now to gmail account - see nothing.
Not show emails in the gmail account.
What did you expect to happen?
Show emails in the gmail account.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Should be in the logs after 10:44