Drafts shown on the email thread after sending a reply
When replying to an email takes a bit long, Geary saves a draft of the email. After sending the reply, this old draft (usually 2 minutes behind) is shown on the conversation thread as if it had also been sent, with no indication that it's a draft (which gave me a little heart attack). So the thread view shows the original email, the 2-minute old draft, and the actual reply you sent.
This happens every single time, and the thread shows correctly (without the draft) after a while (not on the first try) when switching to other conversations and back.
- Geary version: 0.12.3
- Installation method: RPM package using DNF
- Your desktop: Gnome 3.28.2
- Your operating system and version: Fedora 28
- Email provider: Gmail (both, standard and Gmail for Businesses)
Steps to reproduce
- Receive an email
- Click on the reply button on the top bar
- Start writing a reply but take your time so it creates a draft
- Send your reply
What is the current bug behavior?
After sending the reply, the thread view shows the original email, the 2-minute old draft, the actual reply.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Show only the original email and the reply, not the draft
Relevant logs and/or screenshots