Messages sent from Outlook.com accounts are saved to "Sent" folder twice
When sending emails from Outlook.com accounts, Geary saves messages to the "Sent" folder twice. Other types of accounts seem to be unaffected (Gmail, Microsoft Exchange). The recipient only receives one copy of the message, but the sender will have two copies of the message in the "Sent" folder.
- Geary version: 0.12.3
- Installation method: Package manager (
- Your desktop: GNOME
- Your operating system and version: Fedora 28
- Email provider: Outlook.com
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new Outlook.com account and add to Geary.
- Send email to another address.
- Check the "Sent" folder either in Geary or another email client.
What is the current bug behavior?
Messages sent from Outlook.com accounts will be saved to the "Sent" folder twice (both emails will appear in this folder regardless of if Geary or another email client is used, including the Outlook.com web client).
What is the expected correct behavior?
Only one copy of an email is added to the "Sent" folder.