[regression] New emails in folders are not shown until the folder is selected
Geary does not react to the arrival of new emails in folder (server-side filtering). When clicking on the folder then the email is shown as unread, with the correct count in the folders list. This is a regression compared to 3.32.2, which show new emails in folders.
- Geary version: 3.33.90 (mainline~gcbd6031e)
- Installation method: geary-git Archlinux AUR package
- Your desktop: GNOME
- Your operating system and version: Arch Linux
- Email provider: Gmail (but setup as a regular provider as I must send through another SMTP [company policy])
Steps to reproduce
- Send yourself an email that will be filtered to a folder
- Open geary
What is the current bug behavior?
Geary does not indicate there is a new email until the corresponding folder is selected.
What is the expected correct behavior?
The folder list indicates that there is a new email as is the case in Geary 3.32.2.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
(Paste any relevant logs - please use code blocks (```) to format console output, logs, and code as it's very hard to read otherwise. If the bug is a crash, please obtain a stack trace and attach it to this bug.)