Archived message moved to inbox stays hidden
Archiving a message might happen unintentional because of the archive button is close to trash button, but even if intentional archiving a message i may want to move the message back to inbox. This is possible by drag and drop or the folder button (move conversation). But if the conversation is moved, it does not appear in the inbox.
Verifying the movement is possible in the providers web interface.
This might be related to solution of #10 (closed).
- Geary version: 0.12-dev
- Installation method: APT geary/bionic,now 0.12.0-1ubuntu1 amd64 [installed]
- Your desktop: GNOME with Ubuntu Flavor
- Your operating system and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Email provider: Yahoo!
Steps to reproduce
- Archive message (or conversation)
- Go to folder Archive and wait .... wait ... take a coffee ... select the message archived freshly.
- Move message to INBOX
- Go to your Webmail interface and verify movement
- Select INBOX in geary ... message missing!
What is the current bug behavior?
Messages archived once and moved back to INBOX do not show up.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Messages intentionally moved to INBOX or any other folder should be visible in this folder
Relevant logs and/or screenshots