"GIOError 24 Message: Timeout was reached" - Pop! OS 20.04 LTS
Account Problem :: Geary encountered a problem checking mail for | my Gmail ID |
I have attached the log file / content from log file.
- Geary version: 3.38.0 (Ubuntu/22.214.171.124-3)
- Installation method: .deb file / package
- Desktop environment: Xfce
- Operating system and version: Pop! OS 20.04 LTS
- Email provider: Gmail
Steps to reproduce
- Just open Geary app that is either installed using .deb file OR flatpak installation client.
- You will see the error after you wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
What happened? Geary is not loading mails from my gmail, instead saying that "Account Problem".
What did you expect to happen? I've just opened the APP, nothing more than that.