New rooms open only after a delay
When creating a new room, the current active room stays selected for several seconds while the new room is created. It would be better to make it look like the room loads immediately and have the spinner inside the new room, rather than the previous one.
Also, even after the room was created, it is stil not active in the sidebar, which is confusing. It should become active as soon as the user creates the room.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open Fractal
- Create new room
- The old room remains active in the header bar and sidebar
- create room asynchronously
- update header bar immediately
- add new room to sidebar immediately
- add new rooms at the top of the sidebar, not at the bottom
- switch focus to new room in sidebar
- header bar and message history is updated to the new room immediately
- new room is added at the top of the room list in the sidebar
- new room is given focus in the sidebar