1. 06 Jun, 2018 2 commits
  2. 05 Jun, 2018 4 commits
  3. 31 May, 2018 5 commits
  4. 29 May, 2018 3 commits
  5. 28 May, 2018 3 commits
  6. 27 May, 2018 3 commits
  7. 25 May, 2018 6 commits
  8. 24 May, 2018 1 commit
  9. 18 May, 2018 1 commit
  10. 16 May, 2018 1 commit
  11. 10 May, 2018 1 commit
    • Daniel García Moreno's avatar
      Fix EMPTY ROOM for 1:1 bug · 96248c1a
      Daniel García Moreno authored
      This patch fix the problem that causes the elimination of member events
      from the initial sync.
      
      To calculate 1:1 rooms we use the members in that rooms so if we don't
      have that information we should ask to the matrix server.
      
      I've just move some code to the fractal-gtk to calculate the room name
      when we receive the list of member in a room. Meantime we'll show a
      "..." that I suppose that any user will understand as "loading".
      
      This loading is done in the background so the initial sync works faster
      and if we've rooms without name we'll ask to the server about the
      members and then we'll change the room name according to the number of
      members.
      96248c1a
  12. 07 May, 2018 1 commit
  13. 03 May, 2018 1 commit
  14. 27 Apr, 2018 2 commits
    • Daniel García Moreno's avatar
      autocomplete: Code cleanup, remove all unwraps · 0c8ffc76
      Daniel García Moreno authored
      I've removed all unwraps that can be removed, managing the result of all
      of that with the ?  operator and using the std::option::Option type.
      
      This way we'll avoid crashes, because an unmanaged unwrap can cause a
      crash so we need to check this always.
      
      I've also removed the unicode-segmentation depencency. We can use the
      .chars iterators and it seems to work correctly.
      0c8ffc76
    • Daniel García Moreno's avatar
      Fix autocomplete crash with unicode usernames · 586e401f
      Daniel García Moreno authored
      Sometimes, when we try to autocomplete with usernames with unicodes, the
      count of chars is different from the count of graphemes so we were
      trying to split the list of graphemes at a out of bound position.
      
      Making the check first and returning if it's not possible fixs the
      problem.
      
      Fix #202
      586e401f
  15. 26 Apr, 2018 3 commits
  16. 23 Apr, 2018 2 commits
  17. 16 Apr, 2018 1 commit