Continuous scrolling in the Month View
Hi, I'm a bit surprised, that I could not find any existing issue about this, sorry if I missed something.
I think the scrolling of the calendar in Month View could be improved. I have enabled "Scroll by Week". Apparently the current behaviour is the following:
- The calendar "background" is rendered with all the appointments on it.
- When I scroll, all appointments disappear and reappear when the scrolling is finished.
- Scrolling is done whole week in one frame. There is no smooth transition. It is hard to distinguish the direction of scrolling, if you don't take a close look at the numbers.
This leads to flickering and a complete loss of orientation.
- Do not let the appointments disappear and scroll them together with the "background".
- Optional: Make a smooth transition when scrolling, like in e.g. a web browser.
This would make my everyday use of evolution much better
Update: Version: 3.32.3 (3.32.3-1.fc30) (Fedora official repository)