Consider mail aliases when searching for an attendee property
Correctly working first 3 steps:
- Organizer sends me a meeting request
- The outlook server adds the meeting to my calendar
- I reply to the request (Decline, Tentatively Accept (Tentative), or Accept) and my response is correctly noted in my calendar (ie. Outlook Web App shows my response correctly, e.g: "Accepted on Tue 7/30/2019, 10:49 AM")
Expected 4th step:
- Evolution sends an email response to the meeting organizer containing a VCALENDAR text/calendar part with the correct ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT content
- (Having received the email response, the organizers calendar shows my participation correctly)
- Evolution prepares an empty email with title "Accepted: MEETING NAME" and saves it in the drafts folder. The email does not contain the VCALENDAR text/calendar part.
- (The organizer is not informed of my participation at his meeting)
I'm attaching a meeting request response as generated by Outlook and as generated by Evolution (saved in the Drafts folder).