Consider mail aliases when searching for an attendee property
Correctly working first 3 steps:
- Organizer sends me a meeting request
- The outlook server adds the meeting to my calendar
- I reply to the request (Decline, Tentatively Accept (Tentative), or Accept) and my response is correctly noted in my calendar (ie. Outlook Web App shows my response correctly, e.g: "Accepted on Tue 7/30/2019, 10:49 AM")
Expected 4th step:
- Evolution sends an email response to the meeting organizer containing a VCALENDAR text/calendar part with the correct ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT content
- (Having received the email response, the organizers calendar shows my participation correctly)
- Evolution prepares an empty email with title "Accepted: MEETING NAME" and saves it in the drafts folder. The email does not contain the VCALENDAR text/calendar part.
- (The organizer is not informed of my participation at his meeting)
I'm attaching a meeting request response as generated by Outlook and as generated by Evolution (saved in the Drafts folder).
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information