[Camel] Store disconnect can abort just started downsync for offline
Steps to reproduce:
- Use a flaky wifi.
- Make sure that for your GMail IMAP subfolder, "Copy folder content locally for offline operation" is enabled.
- Started Evo in offline mode.
- Go online by clicking the icon in the lower left corner.
- Go offline by clicking the icon in the lower left corner.
- Get dialog "Synchronize folders locally for offline usage?"
- Click "Synchronize"
- See in status bar: "Preparing to go offline..."
- See in status bar: Syncing messages in folder XYZ to disk
- Wait until icon shows you are offline and Evolution status bar is empty.
- Open message with ID 1136294
Message is downloaded and available.
"Message is not available in offline mode."
Attaching output of
CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution &>imapsync3284log.txt