Ctrl + F should not start searching before I hit enter
Evince 3.18.2 Ubuntu 18.04:
- do a first search: hit Ctrl + F, enter search, do Enter
- close search with Esc
- go to the beginning of the document
- want to do another search, so hit Ctrl + F
- before you can do anything, the search becomes effective, and you jump to the first match. But I wanted to search for my new query from the beginning instead! (often to search the ToC).
Solution: only search if I hit enter, not after Ctrl + F immediately.
- Ctrl + F, clean the query, go back to beginning again, restart