Selected string is always attached a CR-LF
Submitted by Luca Matteini
I was at first thinking of a search issues, since it began not finding a text string I selected from text, however it appears to be a selection issue.
How I discovered it: while viewing the document from link http://www.atmel.com/Images/Atmel-42336-ASF-USB-Stack-Manual_ApplicationNote_AT09331.pdf I did the following:
- selected a string from text, in this case "udd_callback_trans_t" from page 150, copied with with Ctrl-C
- typed Ctrl-F for search box
- typed Ctrl-V in search box, my text appeared
- the search started automatically for occurrence in text, ending with "Not found"
- pressing backspace the string started to be found
Then I noted that the selected string is added a CR-LF, wherever I select it from: I copied the same string in a text editor, and that's the result. Is this a flaw, as I presume it to be, or an intended behavior?