Re-organize preference window sections
The current organization of the preferences sections is a bit messy.
- The Languages section is kinda empty and probably not important enough to be its own section
- "Stored data" is not a very descriptive label
- Web Content options are in General, which doesn't seem like a great fit
- "Fonts and Styling" sounds a bit convoluted and is quite long
Here's an attempt at fixing these issues:
- Merge Language with General
- Merge Content things from General with Stored Data and rename the combined panel to Privacy (more use case focused, and closer to what other browsers do)
- Rename Fonts & Styling to Styling or Appearance
In addition, some of the content has been reworked to fit in better with the new layout, such as Search Engines and Languages. These changes should probably be done in a second step though, the section reorganization doesn't depend on them.
Some hacky mockups for General and Privacy (the other panels would remain the same content-wise):