GNOME Web GUI refresh
Submitted by Diogo Campos
This started as a mockup suggestion for a particular bug, but ended up becoming a little experiment of mine.
The idea (now) is to create (useful) continuous mockups, that try to close bugs and to fix additional problems.
But first, note that:
- I do not write English.
- I am not a Designer.
- I am not a Developer.
- I am not a 'GNOME Member'.
- I don't exactly have time/money to do this.
- This is not exactly endorsed by GNOME (Web) people.
- Be patient with my linguistic stupidity (and feel free to correct me).
- The content is low-quality.
- Implementations, obviously, depend entirely on the developers.
- This is something unofficial.
- If you like, please, send me virtual hugs to keep me motivated.
- This can be ended (by me or by GNOME people) at any time.
Now that you've understood it all, you should know that this is just a convenient tracking bug; for the real action, check the bugs that this bug depends on.
Version: git master