Tabs gets lost when closing ephy while a tab is hanging
Steps to reproduce (keep a list of your opened tabs if you don't want to lose them):
- open a few tabs (to see them get lost)
- open https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/graphs/master
- wait for it to load, then when you see the gitlab spinner spinning, close epiphany
- all tabs are lost when launching back epiphany
- all tabs are restored correctly when launching back epiphany
The only part that are not relevant to GLib-Net/TLS/SSL flooding are not very useful:
** (flatpak-spawn:37): DEBUG: 12:12:44.555: child exited 40696: 0 ** (flatpak-spawn:37): DEBUG: 12:12:44.555: child exit code 40696: 0 ** (flatpak-spawn:40): DEBUG: 12:12:44.582: child exited 40710: 0 ** (flatpak-spawn:40): DEBUG: 12:12:44.582: child exit code 40710: 0
(here there were two tabs opened).
Reproducable with both Epiphany 3.38.2 from flathub (with the GtkNotebook) and Epiphany from gnome-nightly (with the new HdyTab).