Ability to select multiple tabs with Ctrl-click and Shift-click selections, and to do batch operations with them
Firefox Quantum introduced the ability to select multiple tabs and then do batch operations on them,
- With right-clicking, all regular tab operations: Reload, Mute, Pin, Bookmark tabs, Close tabs (maybe this one is too dangerous unless there's a confirmation prompt dialog), Move tabs (to start, to end, to new window, and with an extension "Move/reopen¹ in another existing window"), "Reopen tabs in container...", Send tab to device (via Firefox Sync), and with some extensions (like Simple Tabs Groups) "Move tabs to group...".
- Via dragging (after selecting):
- reorder/move the tabs to the end/beginning of the window's tab list
- rip out the tabs to a new window
- move the tabs to another existing window.
It's a friggin killer feature. I use it every day and it saves me SO MUCH TIME. Would be awesome if Epiphany had this for power users.
In Epiphany, this could also allow sharing all the selected tabs' URLs to another application (making #1125 (closed) even more interesting).
¹: Sometimes I start researching some stuff in a private window, and decide that some of the tabs are worth keeping and "migrating" (thus reopening) into the normal window.