EOG Gnome Image Viewer does not save multiple rotated files
When trying to rotate multiple images in EOG/Image Viewer (I have version 3.28.4) in Ubuntu 17.10, it does not save the pictures correctly. Sometimes it seems to do it, I just tried it now and it only saved one of them (usually). Something is corrupt about the way it processes the rotated file list and saves each one. I've known this bug from many years behind, so it is still there. See the attached clip with another test I just tried.
- Open eog in a folder with multiple images.
- Rotate a few images (I tried with jpg).
- Close eog - it will prompt to save
- Make sure that all img files are selected to save - they have checkboxes next to them, and are all checked
- Click "Save"
- Watch the progress indicator as it appears to save all of them
- eog exits
- Discover that the images were not actually saved or only some are rotated.