If image is modified and it's Exif orientation value changes, eog still rotates it until restart
Steps to reproduce:
- Open an image with rotated orientation tag in eog
- Right-click, "Open With...", choose GIMP
- GIMP offers to rotate the image, do it, and re-export back top JPEG. GIMP will correctly change Orientation in Exif to Top-Left.
- EOG sees the image was changed, reloads it and wrongly rotates again, however Exif says it should not to.
- Moreover, if you move left-right in the collection and come back to changed image, it is still rotated incorrectly, probably because EOG caches the previous orientation. This confuses the user that GIMP has saved the image incorrectly, but that's not the case.
EOG version 40.0