Complete the move from autotools to meson (Follow-up from "Remove autotools")
The following discussions from !19 (merged) should be addressed:
Step 1: See !25
makefile.msc, perhaps referencing newer gedit meson build
enable_deprecation(not for 0.97.4)
- Confirm winmain and win32print don't have anything useful
- Either get SWIG working or confirm it is not needed by anybody and remove
- Figure out if font-height.exe is still needed
- Generate .chm file for help
- Figure out if we still need dllwrap dia.dll (not libdia)
- Figure out if dia.lib is still needed
- Re-add SWIG bindings, or drop
- Figure out if we need ps output for docs as well
- What was scrollkeeper and do we need to keep it?
- Make sure plugins/layout compilation on Windows is OK
- Python on Windows, we're missing dia.pyd and dia-python.dll
- Anything in xmldocs.make that we need to worry about?
- WMF not compiling on Windows
Note that the Windows installer (#22 (closed)) is a separate issue and should not be mixed with this.