WIP: Keyboard Shortcuts control list
We are trying to provide better (F1) Help shortcut and Keyboard Shortcuts Page for users. For that, would be awesome that all Gnome applications to have a KSP and some common shortcuts. We believe that all GNOME applications deserve to have a Main Menu (MM) and to have some entries on it.
- Does F1 key open Help?
- Does F10 key open Main Menu?
- Does MM have "Help" entry?
- Does MM have "Keyboard Shortcuts" entry?
- Does Application have KSP?
- Does "Ctrl+question" shortcut open KSP?
- Does KSP contain "F1" entry? : "F1 : Show help"
- Does KSP contain "F10" entry? : "F10 : Open menu"
- Does KSP contain "Ctrl+W" entry? : "Ctrl+W : Close window"
- Does KSP contain "Ctrl+Q" entry? : "Ctrl+Q : Quit"
- Does KSP contain "Ctrl+question" entry? : "Ctrl+? : Keyboard shortcuts"
Ensure all shortcuts are listed in KSP.
- Plus/Kp_Add : Expand node
- Minus/KP_Subtract: Shrink node
/label ~"9. Initiatives: Keyboard Shortcuts"