Failed to focus "Search", reset or quit "Search" by shortcut key
- Open a doc in DevHelp, "Python documentation" for example.
- Press "Ctrl + F" to open Search. Type some valid keyword (which produces highlight result in doc).
- Click to the content of the doc.
- Press "Ctrl + F" or "Ctrl + K".
What is expected:
- The "Search" gets focused, so that I can change keyword, or quit "Search".
What actually happened:
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information