* build/: Rename directory from scripts/ and delete the obsolete
M4 macros and build files.
* codegen/: Rename directory from tools/.
* codegen/extradefs/: Rename from tools/extra_defs_gen/.
* codegen/extradefs/generate_extra_defs_clutter.cc: Rename from
tools/extra_defs_gen/generate_defs_clutter to match the name of
* doc/: Rename directory from docs/.
* build_shared/: Delete obsolete build support files.
* autogen.sh: Replace with minimal script based on autoreconf.
* configure.ac: Rename from configure.in and rewrite for mm-common.
* Makefile.am, doc/Makefile.am, examples/Makefile.am,
tests/Makefile.am: Replace with mm-common skeleton build files
adapted for cluttermm.
* codegen/Makefile.am: Replace with skeleton file adapted for
cluttermm. Do not install convert.m4 along with the public macro
files for gmmproc.
* codegen/m4/filelist.am, clutter/src/filelist.am,
clutter/cluttermm/filelist.am: New Automake include files listing
the cluttermm source files.
* codegen/m4/convert_cairo.m4: Rename from convert_cairomm.m4.
* codegen/m4/convert_clutter.m4: Rename from convert_cluttermm.m4.
* codegen/m4/convert_cogl.m4: Rename from convert_coglmm.m4.
* codegen/m4/convert.m4: Include M4 files by their new name.
* clutter/Makefile.am, clutter/src/Makefile_list_of_hg.am_fragment,
tools/extra_defs_gen/Makefile.am: Delete obsolete files.
* clutter/cluttermm.pc.in: Merge the modernized skeleton pkg-config
file from mm-common.
* clutter/cluttermm-uninstalled.pc.in: New pkg-config data file for
linking to an uninstalled build of cluttermm.
* clutter/cluttermmconfig.h.in: Remove all non-namespaced macros,
leaving only the cluttermm version number components.
* clutter/cluttermm.h: Clean up a bit and include cluttermmconfig.h.
Remove extern declarations of the runtime version number components
as they don't appear to be defined anywhere.
* doc/reference/Doxyfile.in: Replace file with mm-common skeleton
Doxygen configuration, adapted for cluttermm.
* clutter/README, docs/reference/README, examples/README.txt,
tools/m4/README: Delete useless or empty text files.