Please add glyphs for power on and power off
Please add glyphs for
⏽U+23FD POWER ON SYMBOL
⭘U+2B58 HEAVY CIRCLE
since they are the preferred ON/OFF symbols used by GNOME 3.32.
- gtk!503 (merged)
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_symbol (the wiki mentions some other power-related Unicode characters that may be worth adding)
- Install gtk 3.24.3 and make sure your version doesn't cherry-pick the fallback fix
- Be sure that fonts-symbola isn't installed (package may have different names on different distros)
- Be sure that your theme is set to Adwaita
- Open a GTK app with switches. GNOME Tweaks has lots of them.
- The switches should have labels: