while trying to implement / fix some LibreOffice accessibility, I used this app to view the result of my hacking. Since LO a11y is really hard, most of the time the results were more unpleasant then successful. And I actually managed to crash accerciser a few times with python backtraces or even SIGSEGV.
And I found the usability a little lacking when navigating the tree, so this is the result and I hope to get all the fixes upstream. I tried to write comprehensible git commit messages, but didn't open any bug reports.
It would be really nice to get some feedback on them. The largest impact has definitely the Gtk.TreeModelFilter change. I tried to test it a bit, but as with all larger changes and missing tests, it's hard to verify. So I guess there are still some code paths, which aren't yet correctly converted to the model + filter split.
Thanks for your comments.