Developer Center Participants
This issue tracks who has expressed interest in the Developer Center and what they have expressed interest in. (this is currently only based on the information from the participants in the call at Thu 26th).
People interested in developing the Developer Center and technology surrounding it:
- @rockon999 who has developed the GJS API Reference as part of his Google Summer of Code project.
- @mhall119 has developed previous Developer Portals in Ubuntu and has set up our Django repository.
- @pgriffis is involved with GNOME Builder and is interested in improving tooling for our developers.
- @thiblahute and @mathieudu develops Hotdoc and has started porting gnome-devel-docs to it in 2016.
- @gwutz is interested making the developer portal's documentation available offline through DevHelp.
People interested in writing or maintaining documentation in the Developer Center:
- @bastianilso (me) maintains the GNOME Newcomer Guide and I am interested in writing tutorials for developers and making video tutorials.
- @pgriffis expressed interest in writing documentation and has lots of inside-knowledge on fx GNOME Builder.
- @sri who has previous experience in technical writing.
- @xTeixeira has expressed interest in writing documentation and help translating them later on
- @aday maintains the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines and plans to continue doing so.
- Heather is head of documentation in Purism and is interested in investigating possibilities for sharing documentation with GNOME in the future if it makes sense.
- @ptomato is the GJS maintainer and has expressed interest in writing documentation for the Developer Center.
- @llzes has been an intern in GJS and has expressed interest in writing technical documentation for the developer center.
Documentation Team Key Contacts
People from the Documentation Team who has expressed interest in advising the initiative:
- @pmkovar is head of the Documentation Team for Users and Sysadmin and has knowledge to share related to structuring and managing documentation.
- @shaunm has stayed with the Documentation Team for a long time and has been involved in past efforts on the developer documentation.
You can help!
If you are interested in joining the Developer Portal effort feel free to comment here and I'll update this list accordingly.
If any of the information in this is incorrect, let me know and I will correct it.