Analysis: Identify Challenges in current Developer Experience
- The documentation is fragmented.
- The documentation branding is inconsistent/out of date
- It is unclear from the landing page what documentation the Developer Center contains.
- Lack of documentation targeted to specific audiences
- It is unclear what documentation is up to date.
- Our audiences use many different programming languages.
- Which programming language should I choose?
- No on-boarding path to Developer Center from GNOME.org
- Maintenance of infrastructure & documentation
- Difficult to use communication channels.
- Come up with a short-term plan and how we might solve the most important challenges with it.
- Come up with a long-term plan on how me might in the long run solve all the challenges.